Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And Now There Are Six



 You may have noticed that my posts have been a little scarce these last few weeks. I'm sorry. I have a good reason, though, I promise.

You see two weeks ago we brought home a new addition to our family! He's super cuddly and only pees on the floor a few times a day.

Would you like to meet him?

                           
This is Scout.

He's a beagle.

He's a BEAGLE Scout     ...... hehe

Jared and I have been thinking for some time now that we wanted to add another dog to our family. We have a 5-year-old chocolate labrador, Gracie, who is still a big fur ball of energy. She needed a brother.

                                                   
"Are you guys crazy!?  Don't you already have your hands full?!"

This is what most people in real life asked us when we shared our news.

And the truth is ......Yes, we are pretty nuts.

But when you are already nuts, what's one more?   :-)

                                              
I grew up in a house that always had at least 2-3 dogs. It was wonderful. I loved coming home to my dogs, I loved snuggling up to them by the fireplace, I loved the way they played with each other and ran circles around our pool. My home and heart was filled to the brim with dogs and I want the same for my girls.

Gracie and Scout have become fast friends. First Scout thought Gracie was his mommy, then Gracie thought Scout was her son.  Now they have realized they are brother and sister, they enjoy their afternoon races around our yard and games of fetch in our living room.

We think our family is complete now  :-)

                                          
Look at that face!!!  Oh cuteness!!!!!!

                                   Have a great day!
                                                

2 comments:

Jacana said...

We have a beagle in our home. I have blogged about our beagles antics. You will find in a few months that they are the naughtiest and most loveable dog you will ever have in your life.

Cammily said...

Waaa cuteness overload ♥! You'll get a lot of work, but I'm pretty sure the love you'll get will be much more! He is really a beautiful little dog.

About Me

My Photo
CoffeeandCream
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a 28-year-old mommy who loves to bake,cook, decorate,sew,and DIY everything I can get my hands on. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy my adventures!
View my complete profile

Grab My Button!

Coffee, Caramel and Cream

I've Been Featured!

sunshineaward
Powered by Blogger.

Followers