9:43 PM | Posted by CoffeeandCream | | Edit Page
Wow, this page is really hard to write. Perhaps a few "fun facts" will give you a good picture of who I am. Let's see....
- I married my high school sweet heart, Jared, the carpenter.
- We have 2 beautiful daughters, ages 4 and 2. They keep us laughing and running. They are the greatest gifts and teach us as much as we teach them.
- I love houses and architecture and will sometimes ask my husband to drive around a pretty neighborhood so that I can admire the houses. He sometimes says "yes".
- I have a BA in Communications with a minor in Television/Film.
- I am a licenced cosmetologist and taught beauty school for 5 years.
- I LOVE my family. It's huge and loud and happy. We vacation together and it's always like the Griswolds meet the Sopranos. (We're part Italian)
- I love to cook and bake and always make way too much food. It's so hard to judge how much to make!
- I love wine. I love wine a lot.
- I am the eternal optimist and always see the good in people.
- My dad is also a carpenter, so you say could DIY is in my blood ;-)
- I work from home in real estate.
- I love to go pick out paint swatches and always get way more than I need.
- I love the holidays. From September- December 31st is my happy time.
- If I'm home alone I love to have QVC on in the background, especially at Christmas.
- Secret Confession: My dream job would be to be a host on QVC, especially at Christmas!
- I love my morning coffee and take it with cream only.
- I love curling up with a book or design magazine.
- My head is always "go, go, go" ---> so I'm working on learning how to slow down and enjoy this wonderful life God has given me.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog. I hope you will come back soon!
- Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a 28-year-old mommy who loves to bake,cook, decorate,sew,and DIY everything I can get my hands on. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy my adventures!
Powered by Blogger.